Thank you, Steve, great adventure. I enjoy photography of old graves and gravestones in far off forgotten places. I told my wife when I pass, I want to be cremated. She came and told me yesterday my appointment is next Wednesday!
I'm a Painter Man. And I do flowers, nature or dots, anything that looks pretty. Simple. cOMING uP fOR yOUR eYES oNLY: gOOD cOLORS.
16 September 2026
Man nearly sucked out of window on Ryanair flight
Surprised ryan air havent charged the man an extra fee for the experience Yeah, this guy will get an apology letter, but if he wants it p...
-
In Jacob van Ruisdael's Wheat Fields, the objects on the left side are not an antenna. Instead, they represent the coastline and sever...
-
Is water wet? The sky is actually violet. Depends on the time of day. Sometimes it looks blue, sometimes it's black, sometimes green o...