05 October 2026

The lady in the green dress is the best dressed person in an airport for the last 30 years

 Pretty too. Loved her dress.


 2018

And she looked comfortable.

The first time I rode a plane was in 1985. My grandmother went to Sears and bought us dresses for the occasion
The one in red too. Classy
I used to fly for business, I didn't always wear a tie but, at least dress shirt and sports coat, I know that dates me but, I earned my age
The one in red too. Classy
Was thinking the same.
 
Refreshing to see people with class again

.
I thought the colour really suited her.
 
Style, hard to define easy to recognize.
 
My dad always made us dress up when flying.
I make sure my kids do the same.
 

"It's a nice jail.

          They have good food in the jail. You like food, don't you?"