27 February 2025

Art in the Desert

That writing on the bench turns out to be quite a wonderful poem. 
I froze the video and copied it:


I thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too I think of you in silence, I often speak your name all I have are memories and your picture in a frame Your memory is a keepsake with which I'll never part God has you in His keeping, I have you in my heart

Wonderful stuff to find out in the desert, I think....thanks as always, Steve.
- Ed on the Ridge




..............................



2018 10 14

when your an artist.....you have to keep putting out .....

..otherwise you may as well be....   10 years today since this video came out... (2015 ?) he was 69 years old and very sick He died 3 days a...